TTC After a Loss
Options

missed yet another cycle..

so i'm almost 99% sure that we missed our chance to conceive this cycle. my husband works long nights 11am-1am, so we often don't see each other for several days at a time. well, we see each other but its only in our sleep from 2am-7am. so yesterday was his day off and we tried to seize the opportunity but pretty sure we missed our window. i'm super frustrated because i want this baby so dang bad...grrrr. why does it take soo long to succeed?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: missed yet another cycle..

• Options

Sorry you feel like your timing was off. Are you charting temps, OPKs, CM or something that leads you to believe y'all missed it?

It's definitely frustrating. Sad

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

BFP #1 ~ 4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum 6.2.11 | D&C 6.9.11
    DX Unicornuate Uterus 4.12
    BFP #2 ~ 10.12.12 | m/c 11.25.12 | D&C 2.8.13

BFP #3 ~ 12.11.13 | heartbeat ~12.20 :) | no heartbeat ~12.27 | D&C 1.6.14

BFP #4 ~ 7.20.14 | EDD 3.29.15 | heartbeat x2 eeek! ~ 8.4 | heard heartbeat-120 ~ 8.8 |

11.6.14 Courtland Jeremiah & Landon Joseph born sleeping

• Options
    imagecsuperstar02:

Sorry you feel like your timing was off. Are you charting temps, OPKs, CM or something that leads you to believe y'all missed it?

It's definitely frustrating. Sad

This. I know how frustrating it can be. I hope you haven't missed your window yet.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i chart temps and CM. but yesterday i was already 2dpo. bummer.
  • Options
    That sucks.  I'm sorry.  If you did miss the window, next time tell him to wake your butt up.  lol.  *hugs*  FX that there's a chance you didn't miss it.
    BFP #1 9-15-11; EDD 5-28-12. US 6w2d, growth

BFP #2 12-6-11 and 12-7-11; EDD 8-17-12. US 6w6d measuring 5w6d. Misoprostol Assisted m/c 1-16-12 at 9w3d.

<a href="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/katharine25/?action=view

• Options

imagemaxsom:
    If you did miss the window, next time tell him to wake your butt up.

this!! i'm totally doing this from now on!

• Options
    imageKp'sbabyzoe:

imagemaxsom:
    If you did miss the window, next time tell him to wake your butt up.

this!! i'm totally doing this from now on!

I totally understand. During the summer, my DH works 18 hour days on the farm. I'm a teacher, so I nicely have the summers off. If he made it home at night at all, he was way too tired to do anything. I pretty much had to jump on him to get anything done! Hang in there! Hope it will get better!

• Options

I definitely understand what you are dealing with. DH and I worked different shifts so he was coming home at 11:30 PM and waking me up to do the BD. I was not temping then so it took four months to conceive and I hated being waked up because I could not fall back asleep after we were done.

I strongly recommend temping and using OPKs in this situation. If you get a positive, tell DH to wake you up when he gets home.

DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"