Stay at Home Moms
Options

Any American Horror Story fans here?

I am ridiculously excited to watch this show every week. Does anyone know how many episodes are left of the season?
someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Any American Horror Story fans here?

• Options
    DH and I love it too. I have no clue how many episodes are left though.
    I am Turkey Lurkey... b/c it sounded better than Cocky-Locky.
  • Options
    Yeah, I feel like the season must be coming to a close soon. Good news though...they are definitely doing another season! I love it!
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's pathetic how much I love this show.  My week goes 'it's almost Wed!' to 'it's WED!!!!!' to  'will Wed EVER get here?!'   I'll be lost when the season ends.

• Options
    We're pretty hooked, too!  My guess is it will be around 13 episodes in the season.  The second season has definitely been ordered for 13 episodes, and that is a typical number for a cable station produced series, although I read that it could be a little shorter because of some filming conflicts with the co-creators' other show (Glee).  And yes, it cracks me up that the same people came up with Glee and American Horror Story.  I actually love both shows, but it totally makes me wonder what kind of twisted minds these guys have to house such different ideas in the same skull (and how fun they would be to invite to a dinner party!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DH has a bunch of them DVRd but we have yet to watch one.

Anyone give me a head's up on what to expect?  It does not at all sound like my kind of show.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Options
    idk, but I love this show.  I do have to mute the creepy intro song and look away from the pics it shows...it creeps me out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagelisamoe:
    idk, but I love this show.  I do have to mute the creepy intro song and look away from the pics it shows...it creeps me out.

OMG, yes!!!

• Options
    imagescatteredtrees:
    imagenaturelle25:

imagelisamoe:

OMG, yes!!!

me three! It even freaks out my DH.

Oh no, worse than True Blood's intro?  Years of watching that show, and I still can't watch the intro.  I loved the song, but not the images!

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"