Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Christmas cards

Has anyone gotten any Christmas cards yet that ask where is the baby? I know they mean well but... I really don't need another reminder that my uterus is empty when I open the mail. Like seriously. Maybe I'm overreacting. I don't know.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Christmas cards

• Options
    Haven't gotten that in Christmas cards, but plenty in conversation. I strongly DISLIKE it :( I guess there's no way around it....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Every time I talk to my grandmother she finds away to slip in a "well I might not be around long enough to see my grand children"...

She's 80 and in perfectly good health.

I love her, but ugh....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  That is horrible.  I would be upset.  Big hug.  Dont send them one back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    That's awful. I can't believe someone would say that in a Christmas card. I had it in constant conversation before DS and now I get..."Micah needs a little brother or sister!" Ughh...annoying.

image image

BFP#1 06/01/09~DS Born 01/29/10 via c/s 

BFP#2 05/17/12~EDD 01/18/13~Natural M/C 05/27/12@6w2d 

BFP#3 07/03/12~DD Born 03/08/13 via sched. c/s 

BFP #4 10/03/13 EDD 06/09/14 SURPRISE!!! On our way to 2u2!

image image

International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)...BF questions/concens welcome!

• Options

wait...someone seriously wrote that in a Christmas card? that is beyond awful!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"