March 2012 Moms
Options

sex hurts :/ does anyone else have this problem?

havent been able to have a good sex life in months!!!... its frustrating! everytime we try to have any kind of intercourse it hurts really bad... my curvix hurts like crazy! which makes things difficult.. you cant put a finger, toy, penis anything inside my whooha without me wanting to cry!!! and ive told my doc and have had several paps which have all come back normal. they have no idea what it could be.. they said it could be just the extra blood flow or from the baby punching my pelvic area or hormone levels. isnt anyone else having this problem? and with it hurting i have no sex drive now.. and its taking a toll on my relationship idk what to do!!! :(

if anyone has any advice or anything please write back(: thanks. 

Re: sex hurts :/ does anyone else have this problem?

• Options

Warning: This may be TMI

My husband is...well endowed...actually had problems early on before I was pregnant. Anyway, we have switch to different positions since I became pregnant that don't have as deep penetration. Plus practice makes perfect seems to help (it hurt at first so I told him to make it quick, after a while it doesn't hurt anymore), and you don't use it you loose it seems to apply more during pregnancy. Hope this didn't make you cringe and hope it helps!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have had sex like....maybe 4 times since my BFP.  It is incredibly uncomfortable to the point of tears.  I have no idea why...we have tried different positions and suggestions that we have read, nothing helps.  Glad my husband is taking one for the team.  
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Luckily my husband is very patient and understanding, because sex is so painful for me now too! It is awful. I try to have sex with him once a week but it really is like forcing myself. It ends up being more like once everyother week or longer.

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Absolutely! As you can see, there's a few of us out here. It hurt pretty much all during my last pregnancy and up until DD was 8 months old or so. This time, it hasn't been as bad - if I can get really worked up before (welcome back foreplay!), it isn't as bad (oh, and LOTS of lube). I have the sex drive of a 15 year old boy (and now, the energy of an 80 year old lady!), so it really sucks!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    The only way we can make it work is with me on top but that can't last long.  Other than getting into too much TMI, we have to be very creative and do other non-intercourse stuff.  I am sooo looking forward to having my body back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelcloffredo:

Warning: This may be TMI

My husband is...well endowed...actually had problems early on before I was pregnant. Anyway, we have switch to different positions since I became pregnant that don't have as deep penetration. Plus practice makes perfect seems to help (it hurt at first so I told him to make it quick, after a while it doesn't hurt anymore), and you don't use it you loose it seems to apply more during pregnancy. Hope this didn't make you cringe and hope it helps!

We had the same problem...not a bad problem to have, haha, but it does make things difficult until you can figure them out! You just have to get a little creative and be willing to do some trial and error. 

Lately I just don't have a sex drive at all, and when we do have sex, I find it too painful for my back and thighs from the weight distribution :-/ 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm glad i'm not the only one with this problem.  The only position that doesn't hurt is me on top.  You would think that this would hurt the most, but this is the only position it doesn't hurt at all.  I'm almost too big to be on top anymore lol

+hpt on December 27th, 2010--miscarriage and D&C at 12 weeks--angel taken too soon but never forgotten Clomid started June 2011-- +hpt July 2, 2011--grow baby grow :) Chance Bryant born @ 31 weeks due to abruption Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We were having this problem too and it turned out I had a bacterial infection that was causing the pain.  We havent tried again since since I'm just finishing up my medication, but heres hoping!!
    BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"