Baby Names
Options

Terrible Spelling?

MIL's name is Rose, my mum's name is Lee... is Rosalee terrible? I know it's traditionally Rosalie. This would be for a middle name, not first.

Honesty, please! TYIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Terrible Spelling?

• Options
    I'd go with Rosalie because I think it still honors both names in the same way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's not my favorite but I don't think it's terrible.  Besides, it's a middle name.  How often will it be seen if she goes by her first name.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebaconface:
    Yeah, terrible. I think Rosalie is lovely, and still conveys the 2 names..

true story 

• Options
    The spelling is terrible for a FN but I think you can get away with it as a middle name.

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • Options
    imageKeri Marie:
    The spelling is terrible for a FN but I think you can get away with it as a middle name.
    This.

• Options
    My mom's name is Lee also and my middle name is Rose so I actually thought the same thing before.  She hates the name Lee though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagebaconface:
    I think Rosalie is lovely, and still conveys the 2 names..

I agree. Way better than Rosalee, which looks way too trendee for my taste. However, if you only find it meaningful if spelled that way, I could tolerate it as a middle name.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagebaconface:
    Yeah, terrible. I think Rosalie is lovely, and still conveys the 2 names..

THIS

if we were having a girl, we were going to combine Lee and Ann into Leanne for the middle name.

TTC#2: 8/17/14 // BFP: 9/5/14

TTC#1: 7/30/11 // BFP: 8/22/11
    DS: Carson Robert 4/29/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"