June 2011 Moms
Options

Update on Headaches

So I have had a headache for a solid week now.  I went into the Dr. today and she said based on my symptoms she is not that concerned.  Since I feel better when I wake up and it gets progressively worse during the day that it is actually a good sign it's nothing serious.  She thinks it's a virus.  So I just have to keep monitoring it and if it doesn't go away soon or if it gets worse to give them a call and they will order an MRI.  

Also she told me to get some prilosec to make my stomach better and I am not to take aspirin anymore because I messed up my stomach.  Oops. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update on Headaches

• Options
    Hope you feel better girlie!  I couldn't live without Nexium. It helps my tummy so much.  I will tell you too that with both kids, I have had a lot of headaches after. I think it's hormones kinda changing around.  Good luck and keep us updated!
  • Options
    Drinks TONS of water!  A lot of times, headaches can be a sign of dehydration.  I hope you feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I'm so glad to hear it's not something serious but dang it would be nice to know what's causing them! Do you hunch a lot through the day or are you using more artificial light now that it's winter time? Those might contribute to it also.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"