Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Laundry question- NTR

Sometimes after washing our clothes, I notice what looks like grease stains- just darker spots, I guess.  We use powder detergent and dryer sheets.  These spots don't come out, and one of DD's new shirts just came out of the laundry COVERED in these weird spots.  Does anyone know what they are, how to avoid them, or how to get rid of them?  I'm SOOOO frustrated with this!!!

TIA.

Re: Laundry question- NTR

• Options
    no idea but this happens to us too ALL THE TIME and it's so annoying.
    After 2 years of IF, and moving forward with adoption we were thrilled to discover we were pregnant with no intervention in 2009. Miss Molly joined our family in February 2010 and we could not be more in love with our little angel. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers blog www.grumpysnickles.com
  • Options

Have you cleaned the washer lately? I don't know what they are from, but it's worth a shot.

Fill up the washer with hot water. Pour in 1 cup of bleach and let it sit for a while. Then let the cycle run through. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Without seeing them, I don't know what they are. I second washing out the washer. I've never used powder detergent. Could it be clumping and causing the spots? Have you tried spraying them with shout before washing?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Are they symmetrical dots? If so you might need to check the lint trap for the washing machine.  I just figured this trick out recently Embarrassed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"