TTC After a Loss
Options

Nightly Confessions

Spill.

I hate my OB she is a b---tch, the doctor she wanted me to go to has horrible reviews, more than one woman had to have her tube taken out because of him. And I only saw 2 good reviews. I want to run away. Also I want a baby by my bday or to be very pg it's 9 months away:(

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: Nightly Confessions

• Options
    So are you changing OBs? I am sorry she is a haglet. :( I know i should be putting up my tree tonight but I would much rather sit on my couch with a bowl of spaghetti and watch White Collar. Sorry for lack of formatting. I am on my phone.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

I am feeling like you luvboston..I am now hoping to get a different OB whenever we get our BFP this time around.  My ob actually made me hear our LO's heartbeat for the FIRST TIME before sitting me down and telling me that our LO would not survive outside of the womb( hole in skull and neural tube problems) and that we would have to have a d&c!

M/C (D&C) sept 15th/2011. Our little angel was almost 16 weeks. BFP on jan 14/2012. M/C jan 23/2012 BFP on april 12/2012 EDD dec 21/2012 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH really hurt my feelings tonight.  I'm currently pouting and not speaking to him.  I'm also not making him dinner and may just go to bed so I don't have to look at him. 
    Gena dx PCOS 1997 BFP 2/12/10, mmc discovered at 10w6d/d&c 11w3d
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    My Never Updated Chart
    Bonus buddies with Cashewsmommy!
    Join Swagbucks! Earn free Amazon cards!
  • Options
    imagemellies44:

I am feeling like you luvboston..I am now hoping to get a different OB whenever we get our BFP this time around.  My ob actually made me hear our LO's heartbeat for the FIRST TIME before sitting me down and telling me that our LO would not survive outside of the womb( hole in skull and neural tube problems) and that we would have to have a d&c!

Holy sh--t I am so sorry I would have sued her ass for emotional issues who does that? 

6 m/c
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Options

imageBabyTrippin:
    DH really hurt my feelings tonight.  I'm currently pouting and not speaking to him.  I'm also not making him dinner and may just go to bed so I don't have to look at him. 

Hang in there. There are moments when I am doing what my husband calls the "silent sally" that I realize I think so differently than he does. I am sorry you are feeling this way. We are all here for you!

M/C (D&C) sept 15th/2011. Our little angel was almost 16 weeks. BFP on jan 14/2012. M/C jan 23/2012 BFP on april 12/2012 EDD dec 21/2012 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagemrs.ike:
    So are you changing OBs? I am sorry she is a haglet. :( I know i should be putting up my tree tonight but I would much rather sit on my couch with a bowl of spaghetti and watch White Collar. Sorry for lack of formatting. I am on my phone.

Going to try but its complicated. I have so many medical problems and in the middle of everything changing is really hard because it takes them so long to catch up. 

6 m/c
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Options
    imageluvboston:
    imagemellies44:

Holy sh--t I am so sorry I would have sued her ass for emotional issues who does that? 

well she was actually a HE and he really did a number on me that day.

• Options
    imagemellies44:

I would have totally flipped out on him. I am so sorry to you Mellies and LuvBoston! I hope that you are both able to find doctors that are professional, skilled and respectful.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You have GOT to get an OB you trust!  And AMEN!

And haglet, lol.

Confessing that I am having a celebratory drink on getting AF and about to make delicious tacos.  tacooos.....

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 6/12/11, MMC@ around 9wks, D&C 8/23/11 at 12wks BFP#2 Jan 2012 CP 1/19/12 **Miss you baby*** PGAL/PAL Very Welcome For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Options
    imagemellies44:

That is horrifying. They should have asked you if you wanted to hear the heartbeat if they knew that already! Sometimes I feel like doctors just treat women like they're totally ignorant and incapable of making choices.

imageBabyTrippin:

I'm sorry for that. Sometimes DH deserves to have the cold shoulder connected to an arm and a hand and a punch in the face, you know?

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

On Wednesdays (my day off) I am my nephew's "parent".  I pick him up from preschool and take him to daycare, I usually pick him up from daycare after running errends, then feed and bathe him.

I always put on this fake smile and correct people when strangers ask if he is mine or how old my son is.  Today when we were out, I didnt bother correcting the 60-something lady who asked.  It was kinda nice to pretend.  I can't wait to gush about my children like I do my nephew. 

TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • Options
    I just ate 600 calories worth of Subway cookies. It's all Cosi's fault, they forgot my one oatmeal cookie with my order so I had to run to Subway and get 3.
    "Even miracles take a little time" Our little pumpkin is here!! Dominick William arrived 2 weeks early on September 30, 2012! 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches. For you I've waited all these years.
  • Options

imageBabyTrippin:

I'm with you. My DH was supposed to be home tonight- I'm in fertile window and figured I will ovulate soon (if I haven't already) and he is stuck 4 hours away driving truck. I wanted one more chance to BD! I know he couldn't help it, but I'm still mad/dissapointed.

As well- I'm getting a little annoyed at how much my extended family gushes over my pg sister and everthing that she has for her baby that is due in March. It hurts more because she is younger than me, not married, got KU by accident by her BF, while apparently on bcp. She is actually really nice to me about it- but I had to walk out of a gathering the other day because it was too much.

Edit: added more!

• Options

Mine's irrational, but I'm the first to admit I'm not playing with a full deck right now.

I'm convinced my DH's cat is purposely messin' with our TTCAL. Last night we were supposed to FWP and she went missing. Didn't respond to our calls, we looked everywhere and DH was so upset. She NEVER pulls anything like this. Then right as DH is getting ready to leave for work she comes trotting out like all is well. I told DH she knows that her kitty room is our future nursery and isn't ready to give up being the baby. His response was Indifferent

Like I said, I know it's crazy, but I swear she is this devil cat who totally hates my guts. She's a princess for DH, but when he leaves she is a terror on 4 paws.

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Options
    We basically had a leftover dinner night because I don't feel like cooking.
  • Options
    imageLaTi07:

Mine's irrational, but I'm the first to admit I'm not playing with a full deck right now.

I'm convinced my DH's cat is purposely messin' with our TTCAL. Last night we were supposed to FWP and she went missing. Didn't respond to our calls, we looked everywhere and DH was so upset. She NEVER pulls anything like this. Then right as DH is getting ready to leave for work she comes trotting out like all is well. I told DH she knows that her kitty room is our future nursery and isn't ready to give up being the baby. His response was Indifferent

Like I said, I know it's crazy, but I swear she is this devil cat who totally hates my guts. She's a princess for DH, but when he leaves she is a terror on 4 paws.

I think that's totally rational. Curious, did your DH have the cat before you lived together?

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Options

DH got called out lastnight because of the snow (he is a lineman and works when the power goes out). He got called out at 6pm after only being home for 2 hrs from work. He was out all night and went straight to work (7am-4pm, 6pm -4pm) He was asleep when I got home at 5 tonight and just woke up at 8pm. I kinda want to :do it", but I know he is way tired. He also is too tired to eat the dinner I made for him.

I should probably leave him alone.

ETA: do it, because bd sounds funny.

DH just went back to bed, It is 8:45.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

My confession is that I have been on an emotional roller coaster this week (poor DH). And now I know why...CD1. We are currently not TTC and CD1 was expected but it irrationally bummed me out. 

Missed miscarriage D&C May 2011, Missed miscarriage D&C October 2011 Expecting a baby girl in 2013!
  • Options
    My DH wants to play board games. I want to sit on the couch, watch tv and Bump. I am grumpy and close interpersonal interaction is not advisable, but he doesn't seem to understand that.
  • Options
    imageLaTi07:

Our once was supposed to be the baby room has turn into our Cats froom as well... too funny,  It consists of one large smelly litter box!  I do think she is playing tricks with you! Animals can be just like humans, she is definitely jealouse of the love he gives you.  So she had to act out to make sure he still loved her! haha

• Options
    I'm considering skipping a Board Meeting tomorrow morning just so I can sleep in with my Hubby and the kitties. 
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    imagekatharine25:
    imageLaTi07:

I think that's totally rational. Curious, did your DH have the cat before you lived together?

Funny thing is no, he didn't. I had my cat when we moved in and my cat HATED my DH. At night my kitty and I would snuggle and when DH would lean over to kiss me he would start this deep growling and hissing. One time he even scratched DH. So DH wanted a cat of his own so we got her. I noticed that his cat dramatically changed after my kitty passed away. I thought it was because she was lonely, but I think it was because the alpha animal was gone. She's a terror, but DH thinks she's so sweet. 

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Options

imagemrs.ike:
    haglet

HA! HAGLET! 

Okay, I'm done. My confession is that I'm stressing about how I'm going to afford the holidays, how I'm going to emotionally handle the holidays, and the fact that this being my first cycle charting I have NO CLUE how my chart should look...SIGH. 

I could use a drink. Or two. 

• Options
    imageLaTi07:
    imagekatharine25:
    imageLaTi07:

Funny thing is no, he didn't. I had my cat when we moved in and my cat HATED my DH. At night my kitty and I would snuggle and when DH would lean over to kiss me he would start this deep growling and hissing. One time he even scratched DH. So DH wanted a cat of his own so we got her. I noticed that his cat dramatically changed after my kitty passed away. I thought it was because she was lonely, but I think it was because the alpha animal was gone. She's a terror, but DH thinks she's so sweet. 

This is why I don't have cats. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    I'm supposed to get AF tomorrow.  I've been talking myself out of PoaS for the past few days.  I have one test left and can't figure out what's worse? testing tomorrow morning and getting a negative or waiting to test and having AF get here without the warning of the negative beforehand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"