GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14

Re: I can't get enough of . . .

• Options

mmmm Cheerios sound so good right now! I'm getting hungry again so I think I'll have some :) 

For me though I can't get enough popsicles. (I buy the breyers no sugar added fruit ones, soooo yummy). But I only get craving for them at night, usually close to bedtime.  

• Options
    Everything! I'm famished today!!
    I suck at getting pregnant
    I really suck at staying pregnant
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rice krispies with sliced banana and skim milk. One of the few foods I can eat! My morning sickness is pretty much aversions to everything :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not so much the cheerios, but the milk! I have drank more milk in the last few weeks than I have in my whole life. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagerosemary&thyme:
    Everything! I'm famished today!!

This! Today is the first day I don't feel nauseous and I'm not having my normal aversions to everything! I just want to eat everything I see! 

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    **Good luck to gatorwife,MissIntentional&corinne2010! Congrats to Piper2009!
  • Options
    I have been eating a lot of frosted flakes w/ bananas.  But I've also been craving burgers!  I'm not really have any food aversions...yet.
  • Options
    Toast but only because it is my go to food when I can't keep anything else down

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagemegs52881:
    Not so much the cheerios, but the milk! I have drank more milk in the last few weeks than I have in my whole life. 

SAme here with Milk!! WE just had to get more today... Told DH we should get 2 gallons and he said no.... guess he is buying when I need more!

imageimage BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Peanut butter crackers and  milk!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I'll second the cherrios! Love them with a banana cut up in the bowl with them :) This has been my breakfast of choice lately.

On a not as healthy note, I can't get enough of Fritos. I want salt salt salt during the day and every.single.time. Fritos pop into my head as the answer.

• Options
    Chocolate milk and spinach.....but not together!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagemegs52881:
    Same..I don't usually even like milk. I started drinking non fat organic milk and mmm is it good!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"