Austin Babies
Options

*~AustinAggie01~*

I've seen the Garrison Brothers Bourbon at Spec's.  You'll want to call ahead to see if they have any in stock, but several of the fellas I work with bought it there earlier this month.  (I think the release was the first week of November.)

Re: *~AustinAggie01~*

• Options

OH EM GEEEEE!!! 

This stuff is so fabulous. They launched when I was PG (2 years ago) and one of my friends bought me a signed and numbered bottle out of the first 2000 that were released. I didn't open it till last weekend to celebrate the UT victory. It was awesome. SO glad to know that it's finally out in stores!! 

• Options

Awesome, thanks!  DH got to "help" a bit, sample, tour and talk business with one of the owners and really enjoyed his time out there.  They have a mutual acquaintance, which is how DH got involved.  This was before it was being sold though, so I wasn't sure.  He still talks about how they were drinking white lightening (I think that's what it's called) at 10am on a Tuesday or something.  Perfect.

Now he poo poo's other companies that claim to be bourbon or whiskey, since now he's an expert, you know...  Oy.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"