Food Allergy
Options

Eating out/fast food options for MSPI

Just wondering if you have any "go to" fast foods or sit down restaurant items if you are nursing and have a MSPI baby.  I know I can look at allergen information online but most of the sites aren't super user friendly and I thought I ought to ask here vs. trying to spend hours on the different sites trying to find something I can eat.  We don't eat out much but would like to have some options.
Brady Hunter 08/12/08 Carter Joseph 07/31/11 image

Re: Eating out/fast food options for MSPI

• Options

I was only able to find boring salads with balsamic vinegar dressing.  If you trust the restaurant than you can ask them to clean the grill for you and just use olive oil and grill a piece of chicken or fish on it = but that wouldn't be fast food, but rather a more pricier restaurant.

• Options
    Chipotle is super allergy friendly and Maggianos is also.  Not sure about what has soy since that's not on our list- but they've been fantastic about everything else.  Chipotle is the only place I've ever felt comfortable ordering off the menu for my son.  If you tell them right away that you have a food allergy and request that they change gloves- they'll do it no questions asked. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you have chik-fil-a in St. Louis?  Their fries are soy and dairy free.  Otherwise, I end up with a salad when we eat out.

Baby K ~ born July 1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"