Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Temping and OPK question

I started temping this cycle.. my temps went up slightly (from 97.0-97.3 to 97.7-97.6 yesterday and today. I am also using OPK this time which read negative yesterday and positive today. Today i'm also getting slight cramping on my left side so i'm pretty sure it's O time either now or soon.

My question is, shouldn't my temp go up AFTER ovulation?

Also- do the OPK's predict the day of ovulation or the day(s) before? 

Re: Temping and OPK question

• Options

The OPKs just indicate that you MAY ovulate in the next 12-36, though I've seen 12-48 hours too.   So your temp could still drop tomorrow and then be up on Friday and the days following.   Just enter it into FF and FF will do the rest.

ETA: OH and just BD today and ED after for the next few days or until FF identifies your O date.   

Me - 39, DH - 49. BFP #1 6/09, DD- 03/17/10. BFP #2 4/29/11, Blighted Ovum at 8 weeks BFP #3 CP 12/27/11. RLP panel - normal. AMH - 2.1, FSH - 9.1, E2 - 74. IUI #1 + 100mg Clomid - BFN. HSG - CLEAR!! IUI #2+Clomid+Trigger-BFP!! EDD 3/28/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for clarifying. I originally thought the OPK predicts only the day of... so I was wrong. We BD yesterday, this morning and will tonight and ED after. I feel the cramps getting worse so i know it's coming! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"