March 2012 Moms

Admitted to hospital

This morning I had my f/u appointment in regards to my shortened cervix. Two weeks ago it was at 3.0 and today it decreased to 1.89 : ( For 24 weeks I should be measuring at 4.5 cm

So they have me at the hospital now for the next few days to monitor contractions. Nurse just came in and said that in the last 1/2 hour I've had seven contractions so T&P PLEASE that baby girl stays put for a long time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Admitted to hospital

• T&P to you and your baby girl!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm sorry! :/ Hope things take a major turn for the better, and she stays in there for awhile longer! T&P's for you.

BFP#1 on 12/19/2010= m/c at 12 wks 3 days BFP#2 on 04/20/2011= c/p. BFP#3 on 07/16/2011= EDD 03/21/2012 ~Grow lil' man, grow!~ BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Stay put little one!!

Thinking of you both!! 

Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image     image

• Yikes!!  T&Ps that the contractions stop and that you continue on with a normal pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay baby stay!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am thinking of you, Its a hard journey. I am here too. I was admitted last wednesday at a 1.3

the magnesium will make you all sorts of off but you get use to it. I have been on it for a week straight and am down to 2 contractions an hour. 

If you have any questions or need someone to talk to I am here.

Some fun facts I have learned in the antepartum ward. 

Baby girls do better as premies than boys 

also every day she stays in is 3 days less in the NICU 

If you havent asked for your steroids for the baby yet, I would just as a precaution. I did mine the day I came in. It just gave me a peace of mind. 

• Stay right where you are, little one! Mama isn't done cooking you yet!

Good luck and know that you are at least at the hospital where you can get any urgent care you need. You're in my thoughts.

"Go Phils"
    Norah Elizabeth - 3.19.12
  • T&P headed your way! Stay put baby!!

• imageFIRST311:

I am thinking of you, Its a hard journey. I am here too. I was admitted last wednesday at a 1.3

the magnesium will make you all sorts of off but you get use to it. I have been on it for a week straight and am down to 2 contractions an hour. 

If you havent asked for your steroids for the baby yet, I would just as a precaution. I did mine the day I came in. It just gave me a peace of mind. 

My thoughts are with both you. I just want to point at that this is why I love the bump. It may have a lot of snark and silly questions in some people's opinion but it is wonderful that one person can be going through something and find some else going through a similar situation that can truly understand how they feel.  I have had so mnay moments in this pregnancy that i have been concerned or confused and i come on here and some else just posted a question that is exactly what i am thinking.

I'm grateful for the bump.

• imageFIRST311:

I am thinking of you, Its a hard journey. I am here too. I was admitted last wednesday at a 1.3

I'm sending good vibes to BOTH of you guys. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. ::hugs::

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageFIRST311:

First, I was hoping you'd post on this!  <3 

Thoughts and prayers to both of you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending you thoughts and prayers. Hope she stays put for a long time too.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thoughts and prayers being sent your way.  Please keep us posted.  
  • Sending tons of thoughts, prayers, and "Stay in baby!" vibes. I hope things calm down and you're able to keep that baby in a lot longer. (HUGS)

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

• Thinking of you guys, LO needs some more time!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• T&P's coming your way. Stay put there lil mama!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm praying for both you and FIRST!  I hope your babies stick it out a bit longer. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You're in my thoughts.  That baby girl better stay right where she is!
  • imageFIRST311:

Thinking of you both! Stay put babies! 

• LOTS of T&P's & (((HUGS))).  Try & relax & hopefully those contractions will stop....

Try & keep us posted!

• Many T&P's with you and your sweet baby girl, please keep us updated.
    BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
  • Praying for you and baby girl!! 

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • T&Ps your way! Hope you can come home soon and your baby stays put for 16 more weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • i hope everything works out! thoughts and prayers to both you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLilyPotter218:
    imageFIRST311:

Thinking of you both! Stay put babies! 

Same here!  T&P for both of your wonderful babies! 

Married: 10.28.2004 BFP 1: 2006, m/c 5 weeks BFP 2: 2008, m/c 10 weeks BFP 3: 2009, m/c 6 weeks BFP 4: July 15, 2011 Welcome Parker! Feb. 19, 2012 image
  • Sending you lots of healthy vibes and thoughts!!
  • Lots of thoughts & prayers to both of you ladies!  Stay snug little ones!  We will still be here come March!  XOXO
  • Ugh, that is so scary - please keep us posted.  Fingers crossed that nothing progresses and LO stays put.

25 People Who Haven't Quite Figured Out Parenting Yet

Lilypie - (TIAf)

Lilypie - (95p4)

• T&Ps for you and your little girl!!
  • Just said a prayer for you and your baby girl.
  • T&P that your LO will keep cooking.

• imageFIRST311:

Both you ladies and your babies are in my thoughts!

• Definitely keeping you in my thoughts!
  • I'm thinking about both of you ladies! 
    *Baby #2*
    Due January 25, 2015
    Pregnancy Ticker

*George Julius*
    March 6, 2012*
    6lbs 15oz - 19.5"*

• Lots of T&P!!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Oh my goodness!  Lots of T&P for you both!  Keep cooking, baby girl!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Thoughts and prayers to both of you stuck in the hospital. Keep us updated, hope it helps to know you have so many people here for you if you need us!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thoughts are with you and your baby girl!
  • I'm sorry you are going through this.  T&P are heading your way!  Stay put little girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am mentally sending you all cervix super glue and duct tape! You're in my T&P's ladies!

Please...keep us posted! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"