3rd Trimester
Options

Dull Cramp...

Hello Ladies... I've been having this dull cramp (not cramping just cramp) feeling to the right of my belly button but a little lower. It kind of feels like when you run right after you eat and you get a cramp in your side. I do not want to panic and call the Doc if its nothing...But its been hurting on and off since last night...I thought it was from me being stuck in traffic and holding my urine for over an hour but today the same thing is happening on and off. Idk what to think of it. Baby is moving around as normal, but it does seem to hurt worse when she moves in that area. Any advice? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dull Cramp...

• Options

Do you have a pregnancy belt?  Your baby may be hanging off to the side a little bit putting extra strain on that side of your belly.  A pregnancy belt will help hold your belly tighter to help alleviate some discomfort.

Oh and don't ever feel like you're bothering your doctor when you call.  Call if you have questions, that's what they're there for!  :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageQmommy:

Do you have a pregnancy belt?  Your baby may be hanging off to the side a little bit putting extra strain on that side of your belly.  A pregnancy belt will help hold your belly tighter to help alleviate some discomfort.

Oh and don't ever feel like you're bothering your doctor when you call.  Call if you have questions, that's what they're there for!  :) 

Thanks. I went ahead and called my Nurse said I do not have a UTI thank God but it could be the baby is getting heavier and applying more pressure which could cause the discomfort. She was really nice about it and said to come in if I felt like it was getting worse:) Glad I called!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"