Success after IF
Options

I have a Blue's Clues junkie on my hands

Nicholas is seriously obsessed with Blue.  More specifically a DVD called "Blues Big Musical"  or something like that.   When I tell you he watches that thing over and over I am not kidding.   And the funny thing is, he likes to watch it on his little portable DVD player while sitting on the couch.  If I say "hey don't you want to watch it on the big tv", he says no.  

Whenever Steve says "Let's look in our Handy dandy..."  Nicholas yells out "NOTEBOOK!" 

If I dare put something else on "Nicholas let's watch Mickey Mouse or SuperWhy or Elmo".   He says "No, watch Blue".  

Funny he used to be obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba but poor Muno, Plex, Toodee, Foofa, and Brobee just got kicked to the curb for Blue. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have a Blue's Clues junkie on my hands

• Options

I had one of those too.  He's "branched out" more lately, but there were a couple months we could only watch Blue's Clues.  Bennett still loves him and we still catch up on our DVRed episodes quite often.  He's a fan of the Big Musical and we often watch "Bedtime Business" before his bath and bedtime.  

At least he's not too annoying...kind of cute usually to be honest! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mines addicted to blues clues too. We have it in Netflix instant on the tv and iPad. She puts both hands up (open close- open close) and grunts Blues clues just like the dog talks. My mom got her a huge BC stuffed dog. She takes her everywhere.
    siggy should be here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We're firmly on team Blue over here, too. Elizabeth has been obsessed with it since she was 18 months old. It's still the only show she'll sit and watch.YGG or MMCC? Nope, not interested in the least.

We try to get Elizabeth to only watch the Steve episodes because Joe is freaking annoying. :)

ETA: If you need a cute stocking stuffer from Nicholas, Elizabeth got this for Christmas last year and it's still one of her favorites a year later:

https://www.amazon.com/Ty-Beanie-Baby-Blues-Clues/dp/B000FCI1Z4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1322696709&sr=8-2

After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"