January 2012 Moms
Options

Onsie Exchange

Anybody else still waiting for their onsie? 

I haven't heard anything from my elf about sending it and because I am international I'm thinking she either a) didn't want to pay for international shipping, b) forgot, c) is one of the preemie moms who is busy in the hospital, or d) didn't realize how long it takes to ship to Canada and it's on it's way (these are not in any particular order by the way).

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

Re: Onsie Exchange

• Options
    Im not 100 percent sure on the person who organized it, i believe her screen name was lanasmommy. i could be totally offf. but i remember her picture in her siggy of her daughter dressed as a witch, super cute photo.however i think she might be one of the mommas who had her baby early/bed rest/ some type of complication. i will check some of my old posts and see if i find her name.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ok found it:  mrs.Leanna is in charge of it. however, she was one of the mommas who started contractions early on and i have not seen her post inawhile. hopefully your elf is just slow at sending it.

Leanna . Adler at gmail.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    she's around.  She's on the FB page a lot.  I'll see if i cant get her to shoot over here.
  • Options
    imagedhviel:

I haven't heard anything from my elf about sending it and because I am international I'm thinking she either a) didn't want to pay for international shipping, b) forgot, c) is one of the preemie moms who is busy in the hospital, or d) didn't realize how long it takes to ship to Canada and it's on it's way (these are not in any particular order by the way).

Honestly, shipping to Canada (I live in Alberta) is much cheaper than shipping to the States. I received some onsies from someone on my GPM board, there was about 10 in the box, and it only cost 11$ to ship to me from Colorado. :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

It's me!!! 

I will check into your person and see what happened :)  

image image

• Options
    imagedhviel:

What's your name so I can find you.  

image image

• Options
    Still waiting on mine too.... I heard from her about 3-4 weeks ago saying she was shipping it that week... and now nothing?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"