Babies on the Brain
Options

I was just on the recieving end of a shiit shower

JFC.

I'm the only adult in the house. I think J is about to go to sleep.  If he does, do I take a super fast shower or do I rinse/wash my hair out in the sink and wait for DH. 

I seriously don't know what to do.  Oisin can't really be trusted to just hang out.  Maybe I can put him in his crib.  I still have to rinse out all the clothes.  J's and mine.

Holyfuckingshit this is so disgusting.  Someone please come up with a rational plan becasue my head is not in the right place to think straight.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I was just on the recieving end of a shiit shower

• Options

I don't have any suggestion but do you take any solace in knowing that this post title is one of the best in recent memory?

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options

throw the clothes out, and throw all of you into the shower!

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Will O shower with you or play in the bathroom while you shower? I'm sorry if I lived anywhere near you I'd come help.
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Options

Oh Wee.  ::bighugs::

Rinse out the clothes.

Put J somewhere safe to go to sleep...crib/swing/bouncer, put Oisin in his crib (even if he cries) and take a shower. Oisin will be safe in the crib (assuming he doesn't climb out ever), and you can rinse off.

I'm sorry.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Take O in the shower with you. Or can you sit him on the bathroom floor while you take a super fast shower? I did that with V today and she didn't get into too much trouble.
    Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers imageimage image

Photo courtesy of mrs_b

• Options
    I also vote shower. Put him in the crib or anywhere else he can't get in trouble and rinse off.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Put the baby to bed and put O somewhere safe with his favorite toys (even if that's in the bathroom) and get yourself a quick shower. 

I always feel better after a shower.  Rinse the clothes out after that.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

OK, J is still sleeping and I am showered.  I rinsed the clothes first so I wouldn't have to take 2 showers.  They are soaking/draining now and then I'll squeeze them out and put them on the like to dry.  Oisin hung out in the living room with a huge thing of milk watching Toy Story 3.

thank the sweet baby jeebus for Woody and Buzz Lightyear.

• Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I don't have any suggestion but do you take any solace in knowing that this post title is one of the best in recent memory?

That's pretty impressive coming from you.  Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"