January 2012 Moms

Thoughts, Observations, Crap...

I started this list this morning out of preemptive boredom. This is what I got so far:

Normal 0 MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} My BFF figured out I was pregnant the second I ate a Snickers bar and said it tasted funny?who does that?!

Triscuits + Tuna Fish = Crack.

My boss said something stupid this morning and I totally called him out on it and I don?t even feel a lil bad about it.

I?m super happy that the IT guy one of my coworkers was screaming at just hung up on her and she threw a fit Smile

Why didn?t DH and I have ?Oops we made a baby? sex 5 weeks earlier?!

It?s like 60 something outside and tomorrow?s December and I?m in NH?

Does anyone really WANT to have sex when they?re having contractions?

For years FIL has yelled at me because I swear too much but the other day I realized he swears WAY more than I do.

I spilled Pepsi on my keyboard (it?s only a little Pepsi so don?t yell at me!).

My ribs hurt.

I love Reese?s.

I also love Taco Bell.

I wanna go home and put baby stuff away!

I can?t order things online anymore because it only causes me to stalk the Order Tracking thingy and I want to call them and yell at them for sending my stuff the long way..seriously Babies R Us why the hell is my crap in Michigan?!?!

Does anyone else leave junk papers scattered on their desk so it looks like they?re always working?

The mechanics in the garage are listening to Brian Adams and this makes me giggle.

I was reading a thread on Baby Center or some crap and it was about Urban Legends and stuff you believe and I got jealous I didn?t start it?I think I might do it anyway.

I?m seriously considering trying for a natural birth solely because I don?t want a catheter.

I realized I formed a habit of transferring people to someone?s extension even though I know they?re not in the office and then purposely getting up to go pee so I don?t have to answer when they call back complaining that no one answered.

35/35! Nifty?

?I wear my sunglasses at night.?

Ow?cramp.

...there will be more. 

Re: Thoughts, Observations, Crap...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"