LGBT Parenting
Options

we're having a....

healthy little BOY!

Our ultrasound was this morning, and we were just relieved to see a healthy little one in there, of course:) 

All of the Old Wives Tales said boy, and while I don't necessary believe them...when they all added up (carrying high + salty cravings + not super sick, etc etc), I was completely not surprised.

Went out and bought some little boy clothes on consignment to celebrate...and now we're wondering what the heck we're going to name him (girls' names were so much easier for us).

Happy Day! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: we're having a....

• Options
    YEAH!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! YesBig SmileYes
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    YAY!!! So exciting. Big Smile  Now I'm going to have to investigate those old wives tales...hmmmm
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on the little dude!!!
    We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!
  • Options

Yay! Congratulations! Good luck with the name game! :)

• Options
    Congratulations! Although girls clothes are by and far cuter than boy clothes, I love having boys! :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!  I love having a little boy. Smile
  • Options

image2brides:
    Congratulations! Although girls clothes are by and far cuter than boy clothes, I love having boys! :)

Funny--I find it SOOO much easier to find cute clothes for Eli than for Lex.

OP, CONGRATS!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm with 2brides...I think girl clothes are way cuter...but I  still found some fun stuff! This will keep me from buying too much as well:)

• Options
    congrats ! Go Team Blue !
    - 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Yay for a healthy baby!  How exciting to pick out clothes.  I love little kids clothes, boys or girls--they make such cute stuff.  Somehow (and I don't know how), we have resisted the urge to buy any clothes.  I hope we're gifted or borrow alot cuz they're so expensive!  Smart thinking with consignment tho, which one did you go to??

• Options
    Taylor and Mel - Look into your local mothers of multiples group. Most multiples groups hold bi-annual consignment sales that are a Godsend. We got the majority of our baby gear there and our kids were outfitted from those sales almost 100% until they turned 4y (selection gets smaller and the sizes increase and my guys got picky about clothes.) But we would often walk out of a sale with $75 worth of clothes that would outfit both kids for a season. And the good thing is that as members you can re-sell and recoup some of your expenses.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTaylorandMel:

Yay for a healthy baby!  How exciting to pick out clothes.  I love little kids clothes, boys or girls--they make such cute stuff.  Somehow (and I don't know how), we have resisted the urge to buy any clothes.  I hope we're gifted or borrow alot cuz they're so expensive!  Smart thinking with consignment tho, which one did you go to??

I went to Bellies & Babies in Richfield. The clothes were each $3, and I had a Living Social Deal, so I got 7 items for $11:):)  Just for fun!  I totally agree though--I'm trying not to buy too many baby clothes since I know people will give us a ton at showers...and I'm trying to save my money for the less exciting essentials!  

• Options
    imageLolaBelle515:
    imageTaylorandMel:

I went to Bellies & Babies in Richfield. The clothes were each $3, and I had a Living Social Deal, so I got 7 items for $11:):)  Just for fun!  I totally agree though--I'm trying not to buy too many baby clothes since I know people will give us a ton at showers...and I'm trying to save my money for the less exciting essentials!  

Hmm...I've never heard of it.  We don't get over to that side of town TOO much, because we live about 40 miles NW of there, but we did get our baby furniture at USA baby, which is in Richfield.  We will have to check it out sometime! 

• Options
    Congratulations! We had a more difficult time finding a boy's name, too. GL!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"