Austin Babies

Moms of girls

I just wanted to give y'all some hope and let you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. We've talked before how little girls can be a handful and dramatic with a side of attitude. It usually starts around 3 and you get glimpses of them as a moody teenager and you get scared. Very scared. Well I'm happy to report my 8 year old isn't acting like a moody teenager anymore. She doesn't cry when we tell her no anymore. So it is a phase that ends eventually. :-)

Re: Moms of girls

• imageMrsRosie:

Until she actually becomes a moody teenager?

Kidding...I hope.

Yes, but I've already told Grandpa to make room for her at his house. ;-)
  • I once asked my mom when the easiest period of raising kids is (like, what age). She said mid-to-upper elementary was the easiest. Sounds like that holds true!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagerssnlvr:
    I once asked my mom when the easiest period of raising kids is (like, what age). She said mid-to-upper elementary was the easiest. Sounds like that holds true!

I really hope that's true.  That means Jakob should get easy any day now  :)

So far, I think the easiest has been ages 1 and 2.  True for both Jakob and Layna.  Babies are rough.  Ages 1 and 2 are fun.  Its all downhill after 3 and ages 5-8 nearly killed me.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree, Nessia, 8 is awesome. Too bad 4 is killing me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"