Multiples

NT Scan results

hi, I went for my NT ultrasound yesterday and one of the babies has a 2.1 measurement while the other one 1.3. I think these number are normal but they told me that because of my age (32) , the chances of Down Syndrom are 1 in 320 and since I'm having 2, 1 in 160. I have to go for another ultra at 16, 18, and 20 weeks. Can you guys let me know your NT results? Thanks :-)

Re: NT Scan results

• Anything under 2.5 is a good measurement.  I think 3 is the cut-off.  Mine were 1.6 and 1.7 and even I was a bit worried it wasn't as low as others (1.3 for example).  My kids are fine.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • oh ok :-) thanks for replying!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Our Baby B was measuring 3.3-3.7 (depending on position), even though she was technically a cm or so too short to even do the NT.  The MFM scared the daylights out of me with his doom and gloom speech about the elevated measurement.  So far, we have had our amnio and our Level II u/s and results of both came back perfect.  The odds of actually having a disorder with an elevated measurement are relatively low; the odds are definitely on your side.
    *** Sisterwife with JenniferLuvsCandy! can't wait to meet your LO!***
    ***Congrats to Kristin15172004 on your adorable baby girl!***
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"