February 2012 Moms
Options

So i got to the test

only to realise i'd forgotten my paperwork at home and there was no way i could go home and come back in time. The nurse at the lab suggested calling my OB and getting them to fax through a copy of the form, so i did that. 20 mins later, they still hadn't faxed through the form! So the nurse called them and somehow it got mixed up and they sent through the wrong form. 

So the window of time passed that i was able to take the test so now i have to go back after lunch!

I only had 2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast in an attempt to pass this darn test the first time around, so i'm hungry and now irritated and now i cant even enjoy my yummy ravioli lunch because it's just carbs and i'm worried it's goign to make my numbers go to high. Ugh. So annoying!

Oh, not to mention that its messing up my work day and my boss is less than pleased that's for sure!

vent over. 

Re: So i got to the test

• Options
    What a mess!  I'm sorry!!  Definitely lay off the ravioli til after the test... carbs and sugar in the sauce. 
    <3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options

Sorry, what a mess!

FWIW, I wouldn't starve myself just for the test. I ate normally before mine (eating lunch only an hour beforehand) and I passed just fine. If you're really worried, take a walk after lunch.

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks ladies.

I ended just having a protein shake from DH (3g of carbs, 1g of which is sugar) and then went back exactly 2 hours later for the test. I'm really hoping i passed because i dont want to sit at the lab for 3 hours, one hour was long enough even with my iPad to keep me entertained.

Needless to say, i enjoyed my ravioli lunch when i got back this afternoon and gobbled it down in no time flat. It was delic! :) Now i'm going to make a decaf coffee and enjoy 2 milano cookies..yumm! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"