May 2011 Moms

Why is it that...

Why is it that when I want DS to wake up from his nap because I want to leave the house and I make a bunch of noise outside his room (blow dry my hair, do Laundry, etc),   he won't wake up for the world.  But yet when I'm heading to bed at night and I tip-toe past his room he will wake up with the slightest noise???

Or better yet, why are all the mom & baby activities scheduled between 9:30am and 10:30am? Don't they know that is nap time???

Just some random thoughts.    Anyone else?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Why is it that...

• LOL

I tried to work out during LO's nap yesterday, he only napped 30 mins.

This morning I just watched TV and he napped an hour and a half :/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Why when DS hasn't pooped for days and we haven't left the house in days... he has a blow out the minute we hit a store.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekerrbear72:

Why when DS hasn't pooped for days and we haven't left the house in days... he has a blow out the minute we hit a store.

Or the minute you put him in the jumperoo. Let's just say I'm glad it was on the tile floor. 

• imageMcAllie5:
    imagekerrbear72:

Why when DS hasn't pooped for days and we haven't left the house in days... he has a blow out the minute we hit a store.

Or the minute you put him in the jumperoo. Let's just say I'm glad it was on the tile floor. 

Mine likes to blow up as I'm cooking dinner only on nights when Dh is working. Go figure. lol, and it usually results in dinner being burnt/cold.

My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"