January 2012 Moms
Options

cpw: Maternity leave?

Re: cpw: Maternity leave?

• Options
    sorry about the typo, my fingers have a mind of their own today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I get full pay for 6 weeks (only because I have enough sick days to cover it) and then I'm choosing to take 6 more unpaid to get my full 12 that I'm allowed under FMLA.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is 6 weeks, unpaid.  However, I have accrued enough sick time that I can use to make it paid.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get no maternity leave, so I chose unpaid. But I will be able to file for STD, so I'll end up getting 60% of my pay.
    DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    I will be a SAHM at that point, so I guess unpaid.

• Options
    Fully paid for 20 weeks (union benefit). Then I will take another 8 weeks by not working the summer.
    ~Nicole~
    imageDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

imaged-squared:
    Fully paid for 20 weeks (union benefit). Then I will take another 8 weeks by not working the summer.

Wow!!! Color me green with envy.  I get 8 weeks at 68% pay and am taking an additional 4 unpaid.

• Options

I will get 5 weeks paid (if I don't use any of my sick/vacation leave before the due date) and 1 week unpaid.

The 5 weeks paid is from my own sick/vacation leave. I work for the government you would think they could provide a little better maternity leave.

• Options

My answer would really be *SS.  I have 14 weeks leave that is paid 100%, 6 of those 14 weeks are before my due date, which is required here.  I have officially been on mat. leave for a week now.  After the 8 weeks after LO, I can chose to go back to work, or I can take off for a year at 67% of my pay, which I will be doing.  I'm still allowed two more years, unpaid, and have not decided wether or not I will take advantage of the two years or not, a lot depends on our financial situation next year. 

• Options

CA disability + my private disability policy will pay me 100% of my salary for a total of 10 weeks (vaginal delivery) (not taxed federal or state level).  More if I go overdue past my EDD.  I get an additional 6 weeks on top of that at partial pay due to CA paid family leave law, which will give me $987 a week (subject to federal taxes but not state taxes).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"