Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

And we sort of have a plan...

Monday I had my post-op. Everything looks great now. Everything was a bit of a mess when she showed up the before pictures. Apparently the Endo even affected my bowels and bladder and appendix. But now it's all "pretty" looking. She wants to do a monitoring cycle with Ovidrel and progesterone and she gave us the option on whether or not we wanted to do a natural cycle with the meds or IUI. Unfortunately right now, we can't do either. Our insurance doesn't cover any treatment, including the monitoring. We are switching insurance this month and the new insurance will take affect in January and we will also have money back in our FSA. Right now we've spent all our FSA money, so we don't that either, so it would all be OOP.

So, I think our plan for now is to try on our own as soon as the cycle starts and if it doesn't work, then in January we will try one of the other options. Right now we are leaning toward a natural monitoring cycle w/ the meds, if we need to go there, hopefully we won't though.

Wow, this was longer then expected. I do have a ton of mixed emotions about all this, b/c I'd like the best chance we can get, but it's just not in the budget this cycle. I'm really trying to hard to understand that it's just a month, and I'll survive. I can do this.

Re: And we sort of have a plan...

• Options

Good luck this cycle, hopefully the surgery was all you needed, and you will get lucky this month.  BFP wishes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Options
    GL, Daisie. I hope you guys are able to do it on your own, and you don't even need the meds!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    good luck, best wishes for you!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Options

You CAN do this but I do realize that after so long that any more time seems like an eternity.

I'm praying the snot out of myself for you. 

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options

you can do it... In the meantime, Christmas is a really good distraction! Look! Shiny lights! :)

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

• Options
    FX for you! Good Luck

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options
    Good Luck Daysie. FX
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck Daysie!  Fingers crossed you don't never make it to the medicated cycle

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    Good luck Daysie!
  • Options
    Best of luck sweets. We were in the exact same position you are in now. The endo was everywhere. My colon was even covered. We opted to do a cycle on our own with no meds and no IUI. We were fortunate enough to get our bfp that cycle, and the dr attributed it to everything being clean out. I truly truly hope the same thing happens with you. Best of luck, ((hugs))
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    GL Daysie! 
  • Options
    I have everything crossed for you!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm so glad it went well and everything looks good.  Good luck with whatever you decide to do, Days! 

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• Options
    Wishing you lots of luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker

TTC 2.0
    Surprise BFP! Beta#1:37 Beta#2: 97

TTC 1.0
    IUI #1=BFN
    IUI #2=BFP! Beta#1:87 Beta #2:1050
    ~It's a GIRL!~
    Lily born 10/30/12

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"