March 2011 Moms
Options

Havent posted in a while. But need some advice. TMI warning.

So two days ago i started my first real period after having Morrighan and i kinda feel like my being eaten from the inside out. I dont have insurance right now so i cant go to the Dr. But im having super hard cramps, i've never had cramps before. im bleeding so hard it looks like i murderd a small village in the toilet and before i got pregnant my periods were heavy but not this heavy. this is kinda extremem even for me. Please tell me your thoughts. and please send me some prayers that i can function through these cramps!

<3

"'Cause baby you're a firework Come on, show 'em what you're worth Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" As you shoot across the sky-y-y. Baby, you're a firework Come on, let your colors burst Make 'em go "Oh, Oh, Oh" You're gonna leave 'em all in awe, awe, awe" KP Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Havent posted in a while. But need some advice. TMI warning.

• Options
    Your periods will often be heavier after having a baby, especially your first period. I would take some Advil and use a heating pad to help deal with the pain. If are bleeding tons you may just have to go see the doctor, its better safe than sorry. Good luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Your first periods after having a baby will be hideous.  It's totally normal.  It will eventually lighten up and not be so crampy.  Take some over-the-counter meds and hang in there.
    Ethan George 11.4.06 Marcus Harvey 3.4.11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same as what others said.  You first periods after the baby are painful and heavy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Are you breastfeeding? I am a OB/GYN Nurse Practitioner; why have you not a a menstrual cycle yet? Are you using any form of birth control? If you do not have insurance, just go to planned parenthood.

Take Advil 800mg (4 tablets) every 4-6 hours. If you are soaking a pad more than once an hour, that is concerning. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"