IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

Re: Stocking Stuffers

• Options
    We do. We are going to Cancun 1.5 weeks after Christmas so I am putting in all sorts of trial size stuff (shampoo, body wash, etc), but in addition to that a CD, a stylus for his Ipad, wipey things for the ipad and a screen cleaner for it. Would love other ideas!
  • Options

candy, socks, little gadget things (like new screens or cover).  sometimes cologne.

it depends what i find out there.

i also have stocking for my dog :)  he gets treats :)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our dog gets a stocking as well. And wrapped gifts.

DH gets socks, those rochet truffles, chapstick, black pens and gum. Sometimes deodorant and body wash.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

Usually the stocking is my last priority, so DH gets whatever I can grab in the checkout line at the grocery store.  Note to self - make more of an effort this year! 

TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yep!  Socks, boxers, undershirts, candy, a bottle of wine, sometimes a small gift card to Dunkin or Starbucks.

My parents do stocking for us and put everything under the sun in them. Toiletries, chap stick, trinkets they find, cds, etc.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Options

MH and I do stockings with my Mom and step-Dad.  We end up with very full stockings since everyone has three people buying for them.  MH ends up with things like candy, socks, underwear, hunting gear (knives and stuff, I know, gross), iPod accessories for the gym, goggles this year, sometimes a Christmas tree ornament from my Mom, little bottles of alcohol or beer, decals for his snowboard...

ETA - this year I also added three mini purell bottles (he's obsessed) and a rubber thing for his dash that is supposed to stop your phone from sliding off - both things purchased at the check out at BBB.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My husband has a major sweet tooth so candy is a must. I got him some little techy things from thinkgeek. I also got him an sd card to go with the digital picture frame I got him for his work. In the past I've done razors, cd, dvd, a magazine subscription, small gift cards for fast food lunches, etc.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No...we;ve never done stockings. My Mom does them and spends loads of $. We've just never spent the money on stockings...I would probably get out of control and spend hundreds of $$$$$$$$$$ so I avoid it.
  • Options

Yes!

Lottery tickets

socks

gifts from the cats (boxers)

travel size stuff he can put in his car like deodarant, face wipes, etc

• Options

My mom does ornaments for each of us, DH's mom does lottery tickets and candy.  I usually stick the smallest gift for DH in it.  *Last year it was a jar of hot sauce from BW3 LOL.  But this year I took a few "bedroom" shots that I put in an envelope for him (see blog for the story of me doing them myself LOL).  *note: we are opening our stockings just the two of us before we go off to in laws for christmas morning so no one but him will see these photos. 

And since I'm trying to be more DIY this year I am also making him book marks and putting those in his stocking. 

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"