Upstate NY Babies

Weekly Glee discussion!

Loved last night's episode.I'll just ramble some thoughts...

Poor coach! I think she's awesome and if that guy would be with Sue, he's not worth her time. I loved Blaine and Kurt's duet in the beginning. Do you really think Rachel won't perform at sectionals or will they have some plot to get her back in? I would like more pool boy scenes of Puck, like a few weeks ago, but I cannot get over his stupid hair. I thought it was awesome when he told off Quinn... "I'd rather raw dog a beehive!". I don't think the "secret" he told her was that he slept with Shelby, I think they only made it look that way. I know a lot of you don't like Santana but as mean as she is I like her and think she's a great singer. This is the 2nd week in a row they've made skinny jokes and her and I noticed she is getting suuper skinny, was she always?

Almost time for the Xmas episode, It's my fave :)

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Glee discussion!

• I also thought this episode was pretty good. I was really sad about Santana and her grandmother - I hope that doesnt scare other kids from coming out to their families. However, I have a feeling that by the end of the season, her grandmother will accept her.

I still REALLY dont like the Shelby/Puck relationship. I think that if this was real life, this is completely unacceptable, and Shelby would (rightfully) lose her job.

Im sad that Kurt didnt in, but glad that Rachel was punished for cheating. I think it shows that even the goody two shoes cant get away with everything. Im glad she came clean - and Im secretly glad that they will have to perform without her. I think shes a spotlight hog.

• I was finally able to watch an episode on time this week!

I liked the episode a lot last night, not all of the music though.  As big of a b!tch that Santana is, I really felt bad for her when she told her Grandmother.  I hope that story leads to a happy ending though.  She really does have a great voice, too.

I don't really know how I feel about the Puck/Shelby relationship.  Obviously it would be completely inappropriate in real life, but I think if they play it right it could turn out good on the show.  I have a feeling that they will eventually get caught and she will be getting fired though.  I'm curious about what Puck told Quinn but it doesn't look like they address it next week...we'll see.

Rachel is still just flat out annoying to me.  Her character is annoying and the faces she makes when she sings are awful.  I really hope they don't let her sing at sectionals.  There are others who deserve some of the spotlight too.

I <3 Blaine.  He is just adorable.

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Loading the player...
  • I loved the music lastnight!  Especially Finn singing "Girls just want to have fun."  My cousin danced to that song redone by a male singer 3 or 4 years ago that I found for her, and his version sounded a lot like that guys.  I don't think Puck told Quinn about him and Shelby either.  Santana is still blah to me, and I used to think she wasn't that great of a singer, but the last few episodes she's been pretty good. 
  • i loved last night's episode.  I loved all of the music.  I am really liking santana more and more.I think she is an amazing singer.  I hiope Puck didn't tell Quinn about him and shelby but she was shooting her some death looks in the last scene.  I really liked Coach singing. I feel so bad for her. I am wondering if rachel and kurt will somehow end up at a college in DC since Burt mentioned moving there when he thought about running for office.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"