February 2012 Moms
Options

What size socks for 4 year old girl?

I picked some children to buy gifts for from the Angel Tree at my church. One is a 4 year old girl requesting socks and underwear. It says she wears a size 4 which is fine for the underwear, but what size socks should I get her? Obviously I don't have any young children in my family or I wouldn't be asking such a silly question. I just have a feeling I'm going to end up getting her either something that doesn't even cover her toes or socks that come up to her thighs. Help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What size socks for 4 year old girl?

• Options
    My 4yr old (soon to be 5) wears a size 11 shoe. He is very average in size. So I would get whatever correlates with a size 10/11 shoe.
  • Options

Awesome, thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Most kids socks are sized within their age range (like the underwear)...I have not yet seen a pair that is based on their shoe size.  Right now my 3.5 year old wears 4-5 and they are a bit big on her.  I would go with that size. 

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    imagepinksweetpea2:

Most kids socks are sized within their age range (like the underwear)...I have not yet seen a pair that is based on their shoe size.  Right now my 3.5 year old wears 4-5 and they are a bit big on her.  I would go with that size. 

I've never bought girl socks before but boy socks are that I buy now that he got out of baby sizes. Guess I'll learn about girl clothes soon.
  • Options

Thank you ladies for your help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"