November 2011 Moms
Options

What are you putting on your stretch marks?

Re: What are you putting on your stretch marks?

• Options
    From what I've heard those things are a waste of money--nothing gets rid of stretch marks :-/
  • Options

I was JUST about to post this same question!

I just got a tub of Palmer's Tummy Butter, and I like the way it smells.  I think it has lavender in it to help with that!  I just hope it works. 

I'd love to know if anything helped the marks disappear for moms in the past.  I've heard some will just fade on their own.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've head they won't completely go away, but can fade over time. I''ve heard good things about bio-oil.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I had a breast augmentation in March 2010 and I got stretch marks on my boobs from that.  I started using cocoa butter to help them and they completely went away over time (took maybe 2-3 months).  Since getting pregnant once again I have stretch marks on my boobs, I'm going to follow the same routine. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have used a mixture of bio oil and cocoa butter. (Just mix it together) and it has faded marks I have had in the past. I have also heard Strivectin works well. Good Luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"