Cloth Diapering
Options

Insert Options

We use Rumparooz, BG, HH, and FB, they are just so bulky, during the day and horribly at night. Is there an option of inserts that can handle the same amount but not so bulky?

Thanks a million! 

**February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage

Re: Insert Options

• Options

I assume you're using microfiber. Bamboo and hemp are great alternatives to microfiber, but are much trimmer. 

Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hemp or bamboo...also heard good things about zorb but I have no idea about thickness etc.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"