New Hampshire Babies
Options

Nursery Furniture?

Hi Ladies,

Anyone have a good nursery furniture store suggestion in Southern NH?  DH and I want to start looking and have no idea where to start outside of BRU.

Thanks,

Jess

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Nursery Furniture?

• Options
    Where in Southern NH are you looking? If you are in Keene go to Toy City. It is on Key Road next to the movie theatre. That is where we got our furtniture. Anything they dont have they can usually order. All the guys there are really helpful.
  • Options
    I really like Baby Go Round in Hampton Falls. They have a wonderful selection, with several different price points. And the customer service was excellent. Allow lots of time for delivery though, my crib and dresser took 4 months to come in.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm near Nashua, so all these places seem so far away (I don't often travel north of Manchester).  Still looking I guess.

-Jess

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I got my furniture at Buy Buy Baby in Nashua and have been very pleased with all the Sales people.  When you go to their website you can sign up for email coupons and you can bring up to 5 in for each transaction - so basically we got 20% off each piece.
  • Options
    It's a little further away but Baby Furniture Warehouse in Reading, MA is great. They have an amazing selection of baby furniture and great customer service to go with it!  It is less than 30 minutes from Nashua but totally worth the trip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"