Snarky and T-TTC

What's on your wish list?

For some reason, I can never think of what to put on my Christmas list when my family asks for it!  I need some inspiration!
someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MSPI Moms Check-In Blog

Re: What's on your wish list?

• 1. A baby. lolz

2. A DSLR camera.

3. Ipad 2.

4. Nook color.

5. Boots.

6. Perfume.

7. A new watch.

Hope that helps...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is a very good question Shotzie.  I will be stalking the post to see the responses, aha.  I too have no idea what to ask for.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine are things I know I won't get - so I'm not sure how much it will help....

DH won't consider most of these because they aren't tangible and he won't pass any of these on to his parents (even though it's what I really want!)

Someone to deep clean the house (that's been on my list for 3 years).

Someone to help me figure out how to decorate and do it for me

Have a couple of the rooms repainted

Have the landscaping cleaned up

a puppy (I think we'd need a different house to handle another dog)

kittens

a personal trainer

spa/salon gift card

• imagegidge:

Mine are things I know I won't get - so I'm not sure how much it will help....

DH won't consider most of these because they aren't tangible and he won't pass any of these on to his parents (even though it's what I really want!)

Someone to deep clean the house (that's been on my list for 3 years).

Someone to help me figure out how to decorate and do it for me

Have a couple of the rooms repainted

Have the landscaping cleaned up

a puppy (I think we'd need a different house to handle another dog)

kittens

a personal trainer

spa/salon gift card

I'll come help you figure out how to decorate!!  That's my love & relaxation.  

• imageGnomeLuv:

I would totally take you up on that.  Decorating and artsy things are not in my set of talents :)

• I want a nook or kindle. Some dressy boots and some comfy boots. A BFP of course. I want new smaller diamond studs. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• imagegidge:
    imageGnomeLuv:

I would totally take you up on that.  Decorating and artsy things are not in my set of talents :)

When you're done there, can you come here -- it is not my forte either.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• imagegidge:

Why?! Those all seem like totally AWESOME gifts! It doesn't have to be a tangible gift to count.

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imageLTF525:
    imagegidge:

Why?! Those all seem like totally AWESOME gifts! It doesn't have to be a tangible gift to count.

This! Those are still things that could be arranged!
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I told my mom I want drug money, but she says that is not an appropriate gift, so I'm asking for some nice cowboy boots.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• the two things I told my mom she could get 'us' was a Kitchenaid Mixer and a GPS. but, most people probably have those already

I also would like my basement finished. But that's looking less and less likely to happen this year :(

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQCinOct:

the two things I told my mom she could get 'us' was a Kitchenaid Mixer and a GPS. but, most people probably have those already

I also would like my basement finished. But that's looking less and less likely to happen this year :(

Oh, that reminds me, I should ask for a cover for our mixer.  It tends to collect dust between uses, so I always have to wipe it off.

Boo!  If you lived by me, I could recommend an awesome contractor.  :)  We had ours finished over the summer. 

c/p 4/1/11

MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I just got a dslr, so I want to get some accessories for it. I also want the new iPhone since my old Blackberry is basically useless.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • I have no list this year but I'm getting my new tattoo soon that I've wanted for like a year so yay for that!

I will say that it seems a lot of my friends are asking for steam floor cleaners this year.  I kind of want one too but want my tattoo more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"