North Carolina Babies
Options

Trading Post Tuesday:

I am selling my Chicco Cortina Travel System:

Here is the add on CL. I also have this snuzzler which I am selling for$10 to go with it.

I also may have a few other things for sale as well once I look through my stuff including several swaddle me/kiddopotomus swaddles, a pink breast friend and I also have a this bedding set (bumper, polka dot sheet and dust ruffle) from Wendy Bellissimo, I also have the blanket, changing pad cover, pink sheets and decorative bins to match if anyone is interested.

I may have other things so if you are looking for something just let me know. I will be doing a bigger purge in the next 6m of all my infant stuff including a jumperoo, bouncy seat, exersaucer, swing, bumbo, infant bath tub..etc.

ETA: I will also have a play mat for sale, everything is the Fisher Price Rainforest Collection in pretty much brand new condition. Jocelyn wasn't a fan of most of it and Cam is getting to heavy for it. The swing already has dibs on it from someone. I will also have a ton of infant toys, teethers, rattles, rings, etc in a few months!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trading Post Tuesday:

• Options
    Can I call dibbs on the pink breast friend? I was thinking about buying another, so my lazy self wouldn't have to cart it up & down stairs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ok it is this one. I never used it. I was going to sell for $15 (it's been on consignment listed for $18 but it hasn't sold).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    I may want your bouncer depending on when you sell it. My sister needs one for her DS due in April. 
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    Darn, Jules beat me to the breastfriend. :P I may be interested in the swaddle blankets and probably some of the bigger items too...
  • Options
    Ok-I'll keep you ladies posted. Cam is almost 21lbs and the weight limit for everything is 25. By April he will probably have outgrown stuff.  I have a ton of the swaddle blankets in gender neutral colors, only 1 is pink but he still used it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"