October 2011 Moms

what do you want for Christmas?

DH keeps asking me for ideas and I have no idea what to tell him. What do you want for Christmas?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: what do you want for Christmas?

• I want to look sexy, with my old body back! I want my hair done and get my skin back on track and I'd also like 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep.
  • On the top of my list is gift cards to a spa!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • A jewelry box from Pottery Barn, a stamped mother's necklace from Etsy, a new blender, Fiestaware dishes, and CGs for new clothes.
  • Cute boots, 8 hrs of uninterrupted sleep, a haircut, oh the list can go on and on...

But I will probably just end up getting stuff for LO. I used to be slightly high maintenance, oh how things have changed!  

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • imagee_delo:
    I want to look sexy, with my old body back! I want my hair done and get my skin back on track and I'd also like 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep.

Yes

Me too, me too

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DH and I want a video camera. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • A big Yankee candle, new cozy slippers, Victoria's Secret GC for after I lose the rest of the baby weight, and a necklace with DD's birthstone.

• imagee_delo:
    I want to look sexy, with my old body back! I want my hair done and get my skin back on track and I'd also like 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep.

Me too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want a nice, plastic, very waterproof raincoat (maybe LL Bean) and Hunter boots. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagecolleenb262:
    I want a nice, plastic, very waterproof raincoat (maybe LL Bean) and Hunter boots. 

I LOVE hunter boots!!  I want them!  

But really I told DH I wanted the new iPhone (which I got a few weeks ago) and a haircut (I am going Sat.).....so I am not sure what I am getting under the tree. 

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • I got a kindle fire as a combo bday/Xmas gift a few weeks ago. I also want a cleaning lady, haha.
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Last year we got carpet for Christmas (yeehaw!)  This year I think we are getting garage doors.  How exciting huh? 

For my bday this year, I only wanted the baby's room painted...so now DH is convinced we don't have to do gifts for any holiday. It really makes me sad to do that though. Santa will bring him something!

• I want a laptop and a new camera.
    ~I Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Posting from an Android sorry for any errors
  • imagee_delo:

This! And maybe a new pair of Ray Bans ;)

• MJ experience for the wii!
    siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894 photo siggy1-16-13_zpsbc591894-1_zpscf1469c3.jpg
  • A new camera lens

GC for clothes

A birthstone necklace

• I've got a full on list! (But we do presents for Channukah and Christmas)

- Bowling for Soup CD

- Good Eats 3

- Baby Led Weaning Book

- New Running Shoes

- Cardigans - chunky and thin for wearing over the baby carrier

- New food processor

- Marc Jacobs rollerball perfume set 

June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a whole list too (I see things I like and add them to my amazon wish list to make it easier on DH)

books

a few sweaters

some new vs undies

t-shirts

a few pairs of shoes - sneakers/flip flops  

armband for my ipod so I can walk/hopefully run with it

a bunch of stocking stuffers - philosophy & sephora

proactive since my face is out.of.control

a couple champion sweatshirts 

M & D - 12/29/2007

Baby #2 - D&E - 10/1/10 @ 19w2d - thanatophoric dysplasia confirmed.
    Charlotte Lillian will be forever in our hearts.

Baby #3 - Little Bean - natural miscarriage - 1/17/11 @ 5w5d

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My wishlist...

lululemon sweat shirt

new yoga mat

running shirt from runprettyfar

hydration belt

travel coffee cups

water bottle

smart wool socks

chocolate

a massage

garmin forerunner

DS Born 10/05/99 DSS Born 7/11/95 BFP 05/11/10 - Missed M/C, D&C 06/23/10 BFP 8/3/2010 - Ectopic, Methotrexate 8/17/10 BFP 1/27/11- Please God let this heart beat strong. Beta1 17dpo-314 Beta2 20dpo-883 Beta3 22dpo-1861 Beta4 25dpo-5918 DS2 Born 10/07/99 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he shall be given over to the LORD." 1Sam1v24to28.
  • my dh has it rough he has to figure out my birthday and christmas and their only 9 days apart I tell him he is screwed because he ask me and I tell him he is a smart man you will figure it out :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My period, so we can have the piece of mind knowing we can start TTC once my OB gives me the ok to start trying again. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"