South Jersey Babies
Options

What Is Santa Bringing Your LO?

Sophia is way too young to grasp the concept of Christmas so we're going easy on the gifts this year...just a few infant toys.  I'm sure she'll be happier playing with the wrapping paper anyway.

We're getting my almost 2 year old niece lots and lots of Play-Doh and coloring supplies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What Is Santa Bringing Your LO?

• Options

We got her a my pal violet (half off on kmart.com and you can pick it up in the store for free - 12.71 instead of 24.99), some boardbooks which are buy four for the price of three on amazon, a wooden stacking toy, and some tub toys.

My nephew who will be three in April asked us for a sandwich, shampoo, and a cape.  

• Options

A rain cover for my Phil & Teds stroller, a canopy for the double seat of same stroller, a britax Marathon convertable carseat, a few sippy cups and a lovey (it's a cute little cow blanket from Carters).

I really wouldn't even bother, but my older girls are expecting Santa to bring the baby stuff. I think I might even wrap a box of diapers for them to open, lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My inlaws are giving her a Britax Advocate convertible carseat (I may have had something to do with that one).  My mom is giving her a PBK jewelry box.

We got her stacking rings, a car that goes when you pull it backwards, and a new bib.  I'd also like to get her the dinosaur toy that pops the balls out (forget what it's called).  I think that's all.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"