South Florida Babies
Options

i'm officially a registry stalker

I'm so bad!!!  At the begining, I was going on my registry because I would update, take items that I didn't think I'd need, things I saw that I really liked, and in the process I would notice that a few things were purchased.  But, no biggie.  NOW, since my shower is on Saturday, it takes everything in my power not to keep going back to my registry!!  I'm so bad.  I think I'm going to turn off the computer today so I'm not tempted lol.  DH keeps scolding me lol  I figured, by sharing, you could all scold me too, and I'd feel so ashamed, I won't go back there again.  hehee.  Help!  Big Smile

Re: i'm officially a registry stalker

• Options
    no scolding from me!  my shower was weeks ago, and I still look at it once a day!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    your not the only one....I do it alot and my shower isn't for a month...lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LOL guilty as charged! mine is in 2 weeks

i went on there to check and make sure that there was enough stuff - and then i noticed people bought stuff (really good stuff) i try not too look too much I dont want to ruin the surprise 

• Options

yep, I do it too. Actually I was just on there before coming on to the boards so I LOL when I saw your post. I got 7 new things today - yay!?

?

I know it's horrible because then I won't be "surprised" when I open things if I already know what has been purchased, but...I just can't help it. And I'm glad to see I am not alone!!?

• Options

I can't scold you for registry stalking! I swear I would check it SEVERAL times a day! Morning and night (like someone was going to go to Babies R Us in the middle of the night)...

It still is a surprise when you open the gifts because you get to see WHO bought what! ;-)

Registry stalking is part of the fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"