Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Everytime I read a new story...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Everytime I read a new story...

• Options
    This is exactly how I feel.  So grateful to find people who understand, but so heart broken that there are so many.  ((hugs))
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Options
    *hugs*
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageaddegeorge:
    This is exactly how I feel.  So grateful to find people who understand, but so heart broken that there are so many.  ((hugs))

This exactly. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagehewinked:

imageaddegeorge:

This exactly. 

I totally agree.  But I am so glad that the stories are on there (not glad that we have these stories but glad that they are shared).  It makes me feel so much closer to all of you reading the stories that are all so different, but yet so similar.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageaddegeorge:

This exactly. I'm so sorry each of us has to go through this but I'm honored to read each of your stories. And I admire each of you ladies. 

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    imageAuki13:
    imagehewinked:

imageaddegeorge:

This exactly. 

I totally agree.  But I am so glad that the stories are on there (not glad that we have these stories but glad that they are shared).  It makes me feel so much closer to all of you reading the stories that are all so different, but yet so similar.  

I agree. I feel so thankful that this is one place we all have to share about our little ones. I have needed to share about my DS so much and am thankful to have the opportunity to do so and also to learn about everyone's beautiful children.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options

All of the stories break my heart also.  I hate that we're all here, but I am so thankful for the support you all provide.

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Likewise!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"