Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Need laundry help!

I'm not sure what is going on.  DDs clothes go into the laundry MAYBE with a little dirt/food on them but then they come out with oil looking stains on them.  This seems to happen mostly with her school stuff (polo shirts and sweatpants or khakis).  How do I get rid of these stains?  I have a whole pile of stuff sitting in the basement that the stains will not come out of.  I can't keep running out and buying new school uniforms!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                         Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Need laundry help!

• Options
    I have no suggestions unfortunately, but I can tell you I suffer the same frustration :( We have a front loader- and I've seen this complaint about front loaders more than once.  I really wish I knew about this before I spent so much on a stupid front loader. Good Luck Tongue Tied
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Try spraying some Shout on the clothes before you put them in, should solve it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLeila'sMommy:
    Try spraying some Shout on the clothes before you put them in, should solve it.

Ditto. This may seem obvious, but do you use a stain spray before washing? I spray everything before putting them in the wash cycle and <knock on wood> haven't had any issues with stains permanently setting.

Hawaii
  • Options

We also had this problem.  I called the manufacturer and she suggested taking my fabric softner area apart and cleaning it.  She said liquid fabric softner will build up over time and that is what causes the oil stains.  It did work for us.  Hope that helps I know how frustrating it is when their clothes are getting ruined.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"