Bridgeport Santa? — The Bump
Oregon Babies

Bridgeport Santa?

Has anyone taken their LO's to see the bridgeport santa in the past? How was your experience? I am thinking that they may be a little better than the mall ones? We want to take him for his first christmas :)

Also- does anyone know how their pricing works, is it just you buy a picture they took?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bridgeport Santa?

• We haven't taken LO in to actually sit and be photographed, but we were there last night and eating in the little pavilion right next to Santa's house. There was NOONE there and Santa was pacing and came out front and engaged my son, and they had a very nice convo. He seemed great and warm, and very convincing! I do not know what their pricing is though, sorry i can't help there.
  • Haven't been to the BP Santa yet. I do know people that have, and said that they have had great experiences. I don't know about the pricing though. Sorry. :(
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Just wanted to let you know we went to Bridgeport last night and it was awesome! We got there about 6pm and there were only 3 other families. Santa took his time with my 2 1/2 year old, singing to him to make him comfortable. It was not a rush, rush experience. I think LO really got the magic!

The smallest "package" is 2 5x7's which they can split between 2 pictures. It was $17.99. I'm sorry, I did not look at the prices for the other packages. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards