Parenting after 35
Options

Oh I forgot. Neurologist update. :)

Turns out we just have big heads in this family. He measured my head and dh. Yup big heads :) lol He is worried about the no speech though. He said after 3 months of therapy if there's no improvement to come back and we'll do an MRI. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Oh I forgot. Neurologist update. :)

• Options
    And he's finally started walking. Woo hoo. Happy days. He's still a little wobbly and prefers scooting but the boy walks with no help. Feeling very blessed right now
  • Options
    So good to hear!  I figured I'd missed an update.  DD had the proverbial language explosion between 18-19 months - it was amazing!  Overnight.  Talking in 2-3 words sentences.  Fingers crossed thats what your little man does!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to hear that. I was thinking of you. Yay for the little walker:)
  • Options
    What a relief!! Hopefully he'll hit the language explosion too and you can rest easy.
  • Options

imagersrn02:
    And he's finally started walking. Woo hoo. Happy days. He's still a little wobbly and prefers scooting but the boy walks with no help. Feeling very blessed right now
    Yes

ANd good luck with the ST.

• Options
    Hoorray for big ol' heads.  How wonderful he is walking.  Once he gets that masterd, I bet you will see his speech take off.  Sometimes babies' brains can only do one thing at a time.  And think about the two tasks we are asking them to do at the same time, walk and talk.  Hell at 42 I can barely do both of them at the same time without tripping over something.
  • Options
    great news!!   hopefully he'll grow into it!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"