Preemies
Options

Baby Scale

Anybody have one?  Was it worth the investment?  

I'm thinking of getting one so I can see H's progress since his surgery.

PS - Sorry to be such a PW today.  I've been away since last Monday and have had lots going through my mind. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Baby Scale

• Options

We had the American Red Cross scale.  It was worth it to me.  After coming home from the NICU we kept a log of C's weight.  We would weigh her before every bath.  Yes, we were a little obsessed.  She's kind of outgrown it now.  She moves too much to get a very accurate reading. 

I hope the gtube does the trick for H!!  We were really close to getting a gtube at one point. 

• Options

We don't have one but when we brought C home, her pedi said she would write a prescription for one if we wanted it. She said insurance would cover a rental fee from an LC if she presrcibed it. So that may be something to look into.

We didn't do it because we ended up in her office several times a week for the first 6 weeks because of reflux so we kept up with her weight that way.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought one 12 years ago with my 1st and have used it with every baby so far. Worth it to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • Options
    I'd totally buy one if I were you.  See if your doctor can write a script though.  Surely with his history it should be covered (at least via rental) through your durable medical equipment coverage. 
    Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    We got the Salter Infant Toddler Bath Scale love it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekatie4253:
    I'd totally buy one if I were you.  See if your doctor can write a script though.  Surely with his history it should be covered (at least via rental) through your durable medical equipment coverage. 

this! I really hope the g-tube helps H ~

image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"