Cloth Diapering

About your stash...

I know why it is important to try various brands when you first start out so you can find the ones you like. Just wondering if anyone else is like me, where they found one brand they just love and it makes up their whole stash?

We tried a few brands but absolutely love the Kawaii so I got rid of everything else. 

Re: About your stash...

• I like kawaiis too! But, my entire stash is not made up of them. If I could, I would have my whole stash be Grasshopper AIOs. That will never happen because they are sized diapers and shipped from Canada and more on the expensive side. I just can't afford to buy a complete stash of them 3 different times as my LO grows. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • YES!  My first purchases were BG 4.0 and Blueberries...I loved them from the beginning and that is all I have been buying.  Though I did preorder some BG Freetime AIO to try out...and we use fitteds at night with a wool cover.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope.  Variety is the spice of life.  :oD
  • I definitely could get by with OS Happy Heinys, which is what I loved at first, but I like trying other brands and styles too much.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out this Bumpie Business List .

• So many new things are always coming out, I'd hate to miss something cool. So nope, no particular brand makes up my entire stash.
  • I love Thirsties but it doesn't make up my entire stash. I do have their covers, fitted, and hemp inserts. I want to try their hemp prefolds as well. I currently use Imagines PFs and love them so I'm not in a hurry to get any.

That said I have a few other brands (mainly fitteds and a few pockets) on the way from Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales that are not Thirsties but am excited for!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"