May 2011 Moms

I miss breastmilk poops...

Everyday seems to be a new sight and smell since starting solids Ick!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I miss breastmilk poops...

• I seriously never thought there would be anything worse than BM poop. I was wrong.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • I miss it too. I look forward to "plop-able" poops because this massive amount of toilet swishing is for the birds.
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I find that bananas are the worst.
    Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Green beans stick to the booty in strange ways.
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just miss poop in general.  Little dude used to have one nice poop every morning before 10am.  Ever since we started solids, poops have been pretty inconsistent.  Its obvious that he is sometimes constipated (like now, it's been almost 3 days) and I try not to worry -- I know it'll come.  He doesn't sleep as well at night after a couple of days of no BM, and I think it's because his belly hurts.  We've all but eliminated rice products and bananas, which is quite sad.  Mum mum and bananas have been LO's favorite snacks!  This morning was prunes for breakfast, so hoping everything will work itself out today sometime...
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • hahaha, me too!!! LO loves fresh bananas & apples...poop has been tacky & sticks to his little bottom like nothing else! ICK!

oh and the smell...the horrible horrible stench....hard to believe it comes from such a cute bottom.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hate how much he loves broccoli.

I'm using the disposable liners on our cloth for now, but that only catches part of it usually. So gross.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"