6 Weeks Pregnant

First baby, and so happy!

I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and couldn't be more excited to have my first child! My husband has been so cute about the whole thing. I have actually been feeling great lately. I have some normal symptoms like sore chest, the frequent urination, and slightly tired. Other than that I have had no morning sickness which sort of makes me nervous, only because SO MANY people experince that. I guess I should just count my blessings Big Smile. We have our first dr's appt on Dec 13th, and it can't come soon enough! The only people we have told are our parents which are really excited. We will tell our siblings once we have our check up on the 13th and make sure everything is going according to plan. So excited about the rest of this journey Smile Good luck to everyone!!!

Re: First baby, and so happy!

• Congrats ! Im also 6wks and 2dys today. I have a 6yr old little girl , and we had one m/c in 2006. So far at 4wks , some spotting, pink/brown , stopped and came back at 5wks, and stopped again. Nasuea all day long, but no vomiting yet.., back akes on and off, sore breast , ans swollen too, always hungry, freq urination ,  today some slight pain in my right overy... This is so new to me, because i never had any sympthoms my first or second pregnancy.. you are so lucky not to feel sick... i guess my luck was my first two preg.. lol.. im due july 21st 2012.  Our 2nd apt is dec 15th.
  • Sounds like we have similar symptoms. I have my first ultrasound on Dec 13th. Super excited! We have told our friends and family. We just can't keep it a secret. Good Luck with your appointment.
  • Loading the player...
  • Just found out Yesterday that I am about 6 weeks along. And I have to Worst "Moring" Sickness that is lasting all day and all night! Ick! Baby was unexpected, but excitment is inevitable! Any tips on the sickness? I've tried the ginger pops and crackers, and eating before I even get out of bed in the morning, and so much more. Nothing is working Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey! I just want to say that I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant today. I am so excited too. This is out first child and my first OB appt is Dec 15th and like you I cannot wait. Wish you the best of luck and hope everything is good!
  • THIS IS MY FIRST BABY TOO MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SO HAPPY. I FEEL NOTHING BUT JOY WE BEEN PRAYING TO GOD TO BLESS US WITH A CHILD AND HE DID.
  • Congratulations to you all!  I am 6 weeks and 1 day,expecting my 2nd Smile

I hope you all are feeling well and we get to know one another as we fly through the next 8 months =)

Best of luck to you gals and remember to enjoy this wonderful & beautiful time!  Party!!!

PS.  allisonvinson, I am right there with ya hun,  The ginger and crackers may work for some people, but I never had any luck with them either, especially in the morning!.  Fresh fruit seems to help with my nausea (honeydew melon, cantaloupe, pineapples- etc)  Also helps with the constipation from the prenatal vitamins! Hope that helps & that you are feeling better soon!  

• Today I am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant and super excited! We have been TTC for about 8 months now and were so happy to find out the news. This will be our 2nd and our daugther seems to think it is a baby brother, we are kind of hoping she is right, but it doesn't matter, we just want a healthy baby #2 :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Cheerios!! I started having miserable morning sickness a few days ago, well all day sickness that is. Anytime I wake up in the middle of the night with nausea, I eat a few and it has made a world of a difference. I now have a bowl of them on my desk, a baggy full in my purse and the box travels through the house with me :) Hope this helps!
  • imageallisonvinson:
    Just found out Yesterday that I am about 6 weeks along. And I have to Worst "Moring" Sickness that is lasting all day and all night! Ick! Baby was unexpected, but excitment is inevitable! Any tips on the sickness? I've tried the ginger pops and crackers, and eating before I even get out of bed in the morning, and so much more. Nothing is working Sad

Cheerios!! I started having miserable morning sickness a few days ago, well all day sickness that is. Anytime I wake up in the middle of the night with nausea, I eat a few and it has made a world of a difference. I now have a bowl of them on my desk, a baggy full in my purse and the box travels through the house with me :) Hope this helps!

sorry for the double posts

• I am 6 weeks along! Just found out I was pregnant on Sunday and had my blood test done to confirm it! My first OB appointment is January 4th and I also cannot wait! My hubby is very excited and so am I : )

We did experience a miscarriage just last month, I was shocked that I got pregnant this month. With my last pregnancy I had pretty severe cramping and pain, but have not had that this time around thank God. We are praying and hoping for a full term healthy pregnancy this time around! I have had sore boobs and peeing a lot so far! I also have noticed that I cant eat enough soup, especially baked potato soup! Thankfully I made some about a month ago and froze most of it, so I am set!

We are planning on sharing our pregnancy with our family on Christmas Day!! I am making an ornament for my family and my husbands family. The plan is to hide the ornament on the tree and make an announcement and wait and see who finds it! I am excited to share our news with everyone!! It is so hard to keep it a secret!

• you should count your blessings!! this is my first baby too I am 6weeks and 4days and had to go into my doctors early because i couldnt keep anything down including water ugh.. morning sickness is the worst so if you are one of those lucky one in a million who dont get it.. you are truly blessed Big Smile
  • This is very exciting! I found out December 28th- 6 weeks and 1 day. We go back Monday Jan 9 for our second ultra sound. This is our first child and was not planned, but we say it happened for a reason! I have been feeling pretty good, really. Tired and 24/7 eating! But no sickness- Fingers are staying crossed! Big Smile

I keep hearing about a slight discharge for some. I am experenceing this now. It comes and goes and only a light brown color. I have not seen any red. So hopefully Monday I will get the confirmation that everything is moving along correct!

We saw the heart beat the first ultra sound so I cant wait to see the changes and growth!

Blessing to all!

Xo- C

• Congratulations! I am 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant today with mine and my husband's first baby as well! Don't worry, I haven't had morning sickness either.  Just extremely tired at first (it's gotten better), sore chest and frequent trips to the bathroom as well.  We actually thought we were 9 weeks pregnant but two days ago found out from our first ultrasound that we were 5 weeks 6 days! lol.

We actually got 3 pictures of the baby and saw his/her heartbeat.  The doctor said it was a lower than normal, which made me worry but he said he has seen lower.

Good luck!

• im 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant with my 3rd. morning sickness is kicking back in. i never had it this bad with my first 2 children. my first appt is on the 1st of Feb. good luck all.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"