Northern California Babies
Options

So... how was it?!?!

Ours was great, feeling happy and fulfilled and wishing I had the whole month of December off!!! 

My 28 year old cousin was here and MAN it is awesome to have a young, eager, and "cool" person around, I told her she needs to come live with me.  She made my life easy!  We took Alex bowling and omg, the JOY!  Unbelievable how they love such simple things.

My ILs even came over for dinner tonight and I wasn't bothered!  Now THAT means I had a good Thanksgiving.  I hope everyone else's was just as good.  

And I do NOT want to go back to real life tomorrow!!!!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So... how was it?!?!

• Options
    imagefricksgirl:

And I do NOT want to go back to real life tomorrow!!!!

This.

:-) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Bad: Riley and I got sick and still had to go to DH's family's thing. DH spent 20 minutes exsplaining that yes we had brought Riley his own food, and no he can't/won't just eat what you made. We stayed for 2.5 hours and still got crap about leaving early. Riley was starting to melt down, and frankly so was I but everyone was upset we wouldn't stay.

Good: Lovely morning with my mom. Beautiful time at the marina and even DH had fun!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Great!

The SIL was insane and Thanksgiving Day was chaos, but I was mentally prepared for it and that made things easier.

I even headed to Toys R Us when we got home and waited with about 1000 people to get in the freakin door....was nuts! Then I headed right back out at 6:30am. I love Black Friday, got some screaming deals.

It was four days of eating, shopping, family and cuddles with my guys.

Now, DH is headed out of town until Thursday night and I'm on my own with leftover pumpkin pie and H man...this could be dangerous. ;)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

awesome! DH was successful in keeping MIL out of my kitchen. I drank through the times I had to talk to her....

• Options

Oh, I want someone to come live with me, and help! :) I also didn't want to go back to real life today. My students made my day brighter once I got there, but.....I was SO tired!

Glad you had a good holiday! Ours was SOOO nice! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"