Two Under 2
Options

Sleeping in the room together?

We just moved our two together in a room. How do you keep them from waking each other up? It's been a fight with them both. One will cry and wake the other or yell or something I need some sleep. Any ideas? Thanks.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sleeping in the room together?

• Options

White noise machine?

Give it a week and see if they adjust to the noise. If they don't, can you separate them?

• Options

Sorry to hear the bedroom sharing isn't off to a great start :(

Both my DD's wake up at least once a night, but they never wake each other up - I think that's because of the white noise machine. If you haven't already, I suggest you give it a try. Or maybe your LO's just need a little time to adjust.

Good luck! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No options except to put one of them back in our bedroom. Where do you get the White noise machine? I may need to add that to my Christmas list. Thank you so much for the advice!

• Options

Mine moved in together when #2 was six months old, and it was difficult for two nights, but now they generally can sleep through each other's noise. The hardest part for us was getting #1 to go to sleep knowing that #2 was right there; she wanted to talk and play instead.

If you just moved them, definitely give it a few more days to let them adjust. Good luck!

• Options
    We moved ours in together when they were 5.5 months and 18 months old.  For the first couple of days they woke each other a lot.  Gradually they got adjusted.  I would say that, if one wakes in the night, the other will wake about 50 percent of the time, but they've gotten good at going back to sleep.  Giving them each their own room isn't an option for us, but this works pretty well.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"