January 2011 Moms
Options

Need your opinion

https://www.etsy.com/listing/80134718/boys-birthday-party-hat-diaper-cover-and

Tie or no tie for the smash pictures? I'm just not sold on the tie...not sure why.

(Sorry not clicky - on a mac and still don't know how to do that!) 

Re: Need your opinion

• Options
    Ok, I'm digging the tie but i'm not digging the diaper cover and the tie together.  I say tie with a solid color diaper cover.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageRosieBcheeks98:
    Ok, I'm digging the tie but i'm not digging the diaper cover and the tie together.  I say tie with a solid color diaper cover.
    Hm...I was going to order a polka dotted hat and polka dotted diaper cover and nix the tie...

But now I'm not so sure....

Our theme will be Sesame Street and my centerpieces will be glass vases with big gum balls (like they had on RHOBH). I might even put some big lollipops in them if they aren't too pricey...and some Sesame Street balloons in the place too (not sure where) so I liked the colorfulness of the diaper cover.

You raise a good point... 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The tie is a lot with the hat and the cover. I might either do a solid tie with the funky diaper and hate, or something of that nature.

Your SS themed party sounds awesome, cant wait to see pics!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not a fan of little boys wearing ties, ties shirts, etc.
  • Options
    there is a lot going on if you do hat/tie/diaper cover.  I say nix the tie and try hat/diaper cover.  He may freak out about the hat too, those are hit or miss.  :))
  • Options
    imageDoodle2011:
    there is a lot going on if you do hat/tie/diaper cover.  I say nix the tie and try hat/diaper cover.  He may freak out about the hat too, those are hit or miss.  :))
    Oh man, didn't think of that. I better start practicing him wearing one now!! I'll be pi$$ed if he doesn't wear it for the pics!
  • Options

Honestly, I like the concept, but this outfit is NMS. I think the baby looks like he is dressed as a clown. The hat and tie go together more than the diaper cover goes with either. But if you can find any other hat, I'd go with that.

My sis got my niece the same shaped hat for her birthday and she wore it for a bit. She gave it to me for DD at the end of the party. DD ripped it off immediately. We'll see if she's any more agreeable at her own birthday.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"