September 2011 Moms

Momma's boy!

DH was holding J on the couch next to me. J looks over at me, stretches his arms toward me, and then attempts to launch himself from DH's arms at me. He wasn't hungry or unhappy, he just wanted to be with me. Pretty darn cute. DH laughed & handed him off, saying he's my problem now. Anyone else have momma's boys or girls? Are your SO's jealous?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Momma's boy!

• I have a momma's boy. My son has launched himself and tried to claw towards me. Dh isn't jealous. I think he's glad its not him. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I think DD is a Mamma's girl but that could be bc I'm home with her all day and can read her every cry... Or bc I'm BFing and she knows I have 'the goods' and DH doesn't. I think DH is anxious for her to be more playful/walking/talking...
  • Loading the player...
  • LO is totally a momma's boy! If he can see me he wants me after about 5 minutes. If someone else is holding him and he hears my voice he struggles to see where I'm at. DH says that I broke him! Lol! It's ok though, DS would pick DH over me any day of the week. I told DH when we saw the BFP that this one was mine!
  • I have a total daddy's boy  :)  Whenever DH walks into the room, DS is FIXATED on him, and loses all focus on what he is doing.  He also gets really upset if he can hear DH's voice but can't see where he is.

TTC #1 for 4 years with every trick in the book. IVF in October 2010= BFN
    Elliott Michael born 9/22/11
    Audrey Pauline 9/13/15
  • imageJKGymnast:
    I think DD is a Mamma's girl but that could be bc I'm home with her all day and can read her every cry... Or bc I'm BFing and she knows I have 'the goods' and DH doesn't. I think DH is anxious for her to be more playful/walking/talking...
    All of this for me too. My LO is NOT a fan of DH at ALL but tolerates some people for five minutes or so before crying for me.
  • I definitely have a momma's boy. DH isn't jealous and okay with it. I love it
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, DH just told me this morning that I've broken him for others because he's so happy to be with me. I'm happy I have a momma's boy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Definitely. Landon doesn't last too long with other people. It actual makes it tough for me.
  • DD is happy with either one of us but DS#1 is still a momma's boy.  He has always wanted me to do everything for him and no one else will do.  It makes it very tiring especially with the new LO.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • DD isn't showing any real preference yet, but I am holding our hope for a momma's girl because DS is such a daddy's boy.
  • imageCodi-Bailey:
    Definitely. Landon doesn't last too long with other people. It actual makes it tough for me.

I can see how it would be rough... karma got me b/c of this post. Normally J is great in his bouncy chair while we eat. Tonight ( last night?) he'd start crying the second I'd put him down. He just wanted to be held. DH had to run out before a store closed, so I don't know if J would have been happy being held by him. 

• awww! I hope Owen is a total mamas boy!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"