Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Stroller Rec's!

I need suggestions...If you had $700 max for gear and accessories, what stroller & infant car seat would you recommend? 

We want a stroller that isn't super huge or heavy, something that we can take shopping, to outdoor festivals, fairs, events, to the park, and comfortable for my 6' 1" DH (who also has long strides) to push and it would be nice if it was modern looking.

Also important is that it is compatible with a good car seat. We have considered buying a snap n' go frame if necessary.

We originally wanted the britax b-ready with the britax chaperone, but the chaperone is WAY too big for a 4-door honda civic.  The b-ready is also a little to big for where we want to bring it.

Thanks ladies!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Stroller Rec's!

• Options
    Nice budget. I would go with the UPPAbaby Vista and the Chicco Keyfit. That is almost exactly $700! Good luck.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What about the b-agile? That is what I have and I really like it. The bar between the back wheels is curved up, so your husband shouldn't kick the frame. The B-safe carseat is smaller than the chaperone. I don't have the b-safe carseat, I have a chicco keyfit and snap n go that I also really like, but would not recommend for tall people.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageshootingstars00:
    Nice budget. I would go with the UPPAbaby Vista and the Chicco Keyfit. That is almost exactly $700! Good luck.

This is exactly what I bought. You can get great deals on last year's UBV on Allbee Baby.com right now ($475). Just need to buy the right car seat adapter bar - about $40. 

Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The Chicco Key Fit and The City Mini with Chicco adapter sounds like could really work for you and way under your budget.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The vista is also on gilt.com right now for $465
  • Options
    imagesweetky_06:

imageshootingstars00:

This is exactly what I bought. You can get great deals on last year's UBV on Allbee Baby.com right now ($475). Just need to buy the right car seat adapter bar - about $40. 

This!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Another vote for the Britax B-Safe & B-Agile.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageshootingstars00:

We have/had these 2 items and highly recommend both! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageshootingstars00:

This is also what we're going with.  FYI, I'm 5'11 and DH is 6'3, so we needed to make sure the stroller was comfortable for tall people with long strides--we both loved it.

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD #1 born 4/1/2012
    My Married Bio 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"